Friday, June 8, 2007

First Birthday Dress



A friend is having a Cupcake Themed First Birthday and asked me to make a birthday dress...Hope she likes...
Last night I couldn't go to sleep thinking of my new purse design! We are playing baseball all weekend but I hope to show it soon! Have a fab weekend!
oh..and I am taking my book The Summer House...Really enjoying it...Did anyone read about the matriarch who went away "to rest" for her nervous breakdown and they prescribed chocolate everyday...of course, she came back "as big as a house" but chocolate does cure a lot:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress, lucky birthday girl. Just read that part of the book yesterday. Chocolate does soath the nerves!

workinthatpreppy said...

so glad you are reading the book...i haven't forgotten your bag!

Elizabeth H. said...

That is an adorable b-day otfit!!

Julia said...

Soooo cute!!!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

So adorable!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

You are so talented. I know the birthday girl will love it.