Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Michael Hoke Society


Thanks to this wonderful Dr., we meet every summer in his honor. Michael Hoke was the first Orthopaedist and founded the first Scottish Rite Hospital for crippled children. My hubbie trained at Scottish Rite and Ga. Baptist and there is an annual meeting for those who trained there. Off to Myrtle Beach, S.C. I couldn't pull up the pic of Dr. Hoke but here is a new style purse for my friend who will be at the beach meeting. A brown elastic band wraps around the button..Click on the image to get a closer view .Thanks Dr. Hoke!

6 comments:

hqm said...

Have a great trip!
LOVE the bag!!!! I have been messing around with buttons for Fall. I like the elastic...your brillant! I have been using ribbon...does the trick! I am heading out this afternoon to get the last thing I need to start embroidering...CAN"T WAIT TO GET STARTED!!!!!
One more thing... I am glad to see you are getting a site together to sell your bags and things...keep me posted!
h.

michelle said...

I stumbled upon your blog, and am SO glad I did! I love your work! I would really like to order a few items. If you have a free minute, can you e-mail me at Azsunm@aol.com. Thank you, Michelle

Mrs. Preschool said...

I love it! I love that the buttonis made out of a different fabric.

EBL said...

I would also like to order a monogrammed bag...could you email me at emaclip@yahoo.com??
Thanks! Emily

khaki said...

I also stumbled across your blog. I would LOVE to see about getting one of your bags or see your website. You can e-mail me clogs@cox.net.

Thanks so much,
Khaki

Anonymous said...

Love the bag of course cause, it's mine! Everybody loves it from young girls to older women to my husband. Lots of room , easy to open and matches my style! One of a kind, great colors...everything a girl wants in a bag!

Thanks Angie, it even looks cute on my hooks in the kitchen for bags and backpacks, especially since there are no backpacks there now! It really stands out.

Cute pictures too!