Thursday, April 3, 2008

#249 Post...Stay Tuned!

Two questions answered:

1. For my birthday I received some fab gifts from friends...Mani and pedi gift certificate, two pairs of flip-flops, gardening items that I love, Banana Republic bath wash and lotion which smells great, gosh just too much! My little work place gave me a Vera Bradley hanging bag and travel bag. How nice was that? And then my hubby shopped himself and gave me a Michael Stars top and Elliot Lauren bermudas that he picked out, a bottle of red wine...okay two...and a one hour massage gift certificate...whoohoo...and, well, I'm getting a new outdoor family space with grill, fireplace and patio. They are starting next week and I'll post pics for sure. I am very excited about this because I love, love to be outside.
The flip-flops are called Switch Flops ..mine are actually black and white polka dots...Check out their website...Very cute and I love the wedge heel!








2. I don't have an Etsy store because it would totally ruin my mojo...seriously, I am so impulsive and I love to just make up a gift at the spur of the moment but if I have it hanging over my head it's not fun...If I had 10 bags to make I would not be happy! I am easily stressed and so busy with family right now. But I love to make gifts for those I love...

10 comments:

linda said...

Love your gifts and those flip flops are darling!! Happy B-day!

Texasholly said...

Happy birthay! Looks like you are in good hands when it comes to gifts...wow. Love the flip flops.

Thanks for visiting!

The Mrs. said...

Happy Bday again! Great gifts. Dying to see your outside redo!

hqm said...

I'll accept that answer! Your stuff is just so beautiful!

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Such nice gifts! My friend is obsessed with switch flops! They are so cute!

The 5 Bickies said...

Happy Birthday...so glad you were treated royally. I can't wait to hear about your outdoor living space. That would be tops on my list of projects, if we were even to the point of making a list! There are too many necessities (windows) before optionals.

I love your philosophy about your monogramming. I love doing a one off project for someone in particular!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Girl, you cleaned up!! I didn't get near anything like those fabulous gifts....except for this fabulous monogrammed towel from a fabulous blogger pal!

Thank you soooooo much! It is sooo cute!!

Elizabeth H. said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Mom said...

You have great stuff, I surfed over here from OhMommys blog. I love your towels how cute!!! I will be back!

Sew Biz said...

Love your flip flops - some friends of mine are selling these and I have already picked out a pair - very cute!