Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Moose Chase

One of the fun things we did while out west was to snowmobile for 12 miles to the base of a mountain...the most captured peak pictured on calendars.

We encountered this cutie on the way up the mountain. I think more folks are killed by moose than bear. He is just returning from chasing a man from N.Y. on his snow mobile.

At the top, but you can't see the peaks in the background or the pond covered by snow. On the way down, we encountered the moose again, and he chased right towrds us again. I told the guide that I thought the moose was "planted" to get our money's worth!

4 comments:

Kate said...

A moose in the wild? So cool!

The Fabulous Life of a Southern Belle said...

girl get you a bump it. and I love that moose, I want one in my apt, he is too cute for words!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

I just found your blog, it's great!!! I can't believe you saw a moose! Can't wait to read more and catch up. Check my blog out!!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

We saw a moose this past summer in Jackson Hole. It was quite a sight!

I thought of you the other day when I used your beautiful towel!