Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Getting Groovy Fit

This is what I have been doing! I have joined Minnette with a eating clean and daily exercise program...5:45 every morning! I am starting my fifth week and have lost five pounds....but, more than that I feel great! I can feel the difference...mentally and in my clothes! She has taken us on a tour of the grocery store and educated us on the foods to avoid and the right foods to eat. Basically, avoiding processed and packaged food...getting the most nutrients out of your calories and eating a rainbow of foods. So that's what I have been doing...oh, and I joined Facebook too, so I am catching up with my Phi Mu sorority sisters....

Check out her website for inspiration. Minnette has four children and has the most fit and amazing body you will see!

5 comments:

Jennifer Paganelli said...

good for you!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Good for you!!! nothing better than first things first.

Barrett said...

Keep it up! The early morning would be the tough part for me! I looked at the web site. I'm curious about the foods she says to avoid, probably everything I eat!! You asked what day my b'day was, it is March 23. You share my brother's b'day!

Polos & Pearls said...

way to go! Don't you just love facebook!!??

Jill said...

Yeah for you!