Saturday, February 17, 2007

Not out West Yet

Okay...I came home from Atlanta to pack (a few things) and I am heading out tomorrow. Then I saw this preppy name thingy.
The more relaxed I am the more I think...why go into business? Why not just make custom monogrammed bags for dear friends and family...I will ponder this week. Maybe just make bags for those who add me to their favorites. haha Seriously, I feel as though I have made so many friends out there in the blogsite world, and I've only been around one week. Let's get together and have a fun party or vaca together.

Since it is so frightfully cold right now...a book recommendation: One Special Summer by Jacqueline and Lee Bouvier. Also, I'm taking Enchantment..The Life of Audrey Hepburn by Donald Spoto on my trip.

2 comments:

lisagh said...

Safe travels!

lisagh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.