Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday, I Think

I love losing track of time while on vaca....So relaxed and on son's laptop. Three cups of coffee, read five chapters of The Glass Castle and most of O Magazine. I love being on mountain time zone since I love to wake up early and do just what I have done. Have breakfast and off to the slopes all day. We had about 17 inches of new snow and today is supposed to be sunny...perfect! Last night, we watched Forest Gump again, and wanted to say to watch it too again if you haven't lately. What a GREAT movie....Tom Hanks is so good and I guess that is why he won an oscar for best actor. toodleloo!

3 comments:

hqm said...

Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

must be nice.... that is ok though I have monogramming when you get back so you better rest...
Michelle

Anonymous said...

be careful out on the slopes...have fun